Posts Tagged ‘Fashion Photography Awards’

Vote for May Lin Le Goff!

May 2nd, 2010 Comments off


We are also pleased to inform you that 2 photography artworks which were shot for Test Shoot Gallery by our regular contributor, May Lin Le Goff, have been shortlisted in the Canon FSO Fashion Photography  Challenge 2010.

To support May Lin Le Goff in winning this photography challenge you  can play a part by sending SMS votes. Voters stand a chance to win Canon cameras and shopping vouchers.

Your vote will contribute to 25% of the photograph’s score, with the  panel of judges determining the remaining 75% of the score.

If you would like to take a closer look at these fashion photography works, head down to the Orchard Road pedestrian walkway in front of ION Orchard and The Heeren, where two large panels displaying these 20 photographs are available for public viewing from 1 to 9 May 2010.

May Lin Le Goff’s pictures are number 14 and 15.

To vote for this artwork, simply SMS to 33833 in this format:
CANONFSO <space> 14 <space> NRIC <space> Full Name <space> Email
E.g. CANONFSO 14 S123456A Angela Tan Gek Choo

To vote for this artwork, simply SMS to 33833 in this format:
CANONFSO <space> 15 <space> NRIC <space> Full Name <space> Email
E.g. CANONFSO 15 S123456A Angela Tan Gek Choo



Voting period: 1 – 9 May 2010

Closing Date and Time: 9 May 2010, 11.59p.m.
Each SMS costs S$0.20.
Participants under the age of 18 must seek parental consent.
Post- paid mobile users only.

Get Adobe Flash player