Archive

Posts Tagged ‘Canada’

TSG is spreading the love internationally!

May 14th, 2010 Comments off

 

Statistics from W3 show that while 59% of readership is from Singapore (we love you!), the remaining 41% of our lovely readers are from United States, China, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, France, Spain, Malaysia, Poland, Vietnam, Greece, India, Japan, Indonesia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Philippines, Italy, Hong kong, Egypt, Sri Lanka,  Pakistan, Iceland, Norway, Austria, Taiwan, Finland, Mongolia, and Korea (wow that was a mouthful!).

We are absolutely thrilled to see a rise in our international readership, and hope to showcase more of what this little red dot has to offer to the rest of the world.

Get Adobe Flash player